WHY CHOOSE OUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING ONLINE PROGRAM?
- Receive forever, life long access to our online curriculum and course materials (no more relying on notes from a lecture!)
- Receive bonus Restorative Yoga Teacher Certification
- Receive bonus Chair Yoga Teacher Certification
- Receive bonus Ayurveda Course Certificate
- Receive instant membership to our online support groups and facebook groups so you can grow with other yoga teachers and yoga teacher trainees
- The student/teacher relationship continues long after you receive your receive your certificate
- Compatible with any device
- 100% Online & Self Paced - Available 24/7
TOPICS OF STUDY
- Yoga Philosophy (Yamas, Niymas & much, much more)
- You: The Yoga Teacher (Self-Care, Home Practice)
- Anatomy Part I: Body Systems
- Anatomy Part II: Anatomical Terms
- Anatomy Part III: Skeletal Systems
- Anatomy Part IV: Muscular Systems
- Understanding the Body (Flexibility, Stamina, Balance & Strength)
- The Esoteric Body (Chakras)
- Chants & Pranayama (Forms of Chanting, Om, Various Pranayamas)
- Sanskrit (Basic Sanskrit)
- Learning Bodies (Posture, Body Assessment, Appreciating Uniqueness of Different Body Types)
- Asanas Part I: Establishing a Seat
- Asanas Part II: Forward Bends & Hip Openers
- Asanas Part III: Backbends
- Asanas Part IV: Standing Poses
- Asanas Part V: Arm Support
- Asanas Part VI: Core
- Asanas Part VII: Seated Twists
- Asanas Part VIII: Inversions
- Asanas Part IX: Svasana (& How to Make it Good!)
- Sequencing (Sequence Plans, Class Themes & Learn to Develop a Safe and Smart Sequence)
- Introduction to Ayurveda (Yoga's Sister Science)
- Preventing Injuries
- Chair & Restorative Yoga (Bonus Section! Includes 3 Restorative Class Plans)
- Teaching Methodology (Cueing, Ethics, Boundaries, Finding Your Authentic Voice)
- Adjustments (Safe & Smart Hands-On Adjustments)
- Yoga as a Business (Turning Your Passion Into a Career)
The Key Muscles of Yoga, Volume 1, Ray Long
The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Swami Satchidananda
The Bhagavad Gita by Eknath Easwaran
Final Teaching Project
5 Class Plans
Home Practice Logs
SIGN UP NOW & RECEIVE THESE GIFTS (Valued at $2,450)
- Free Restorative Yoga Teacher Certification ($400 value)
- Free Chair Yoga Teacher Certification ($400 value)
- Free Ayurveda Certification ($400 value)
- Free membership to our online community that shares sequences, ideas and support!
- 60 FREE Class Sequence Plans ($250 value)
- Free Sample Yoga Business Forms Including Body Assessment Form for private clients, Waiver of Liability Form and New Client Intake Form With Health History ($1000 value)
DISCOVER EVERYTHING REQUIRED TO BE AN IN-DEMAND, TALENTED YOGA TEACHER
Online Yoga School's teacher certification program was crafted specifically to teach you everything you will need to safely teach your own classes and find employment as a yoga teacher.
100% ONLINE, 100% SELF-PACED
Online Yoga School's entire yoga teacher training certification is online and self-paced. It can be completed from any device, in the comfort of any environment.
AFFORDABLE PAYMENT PLANS
Get convenient monthly payment plans designed for to make training accessible.
You are only a breath away from the next step in your path! You can be enrolled in the Online Yoga School's 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification Online within minutes. You'll receive access to the entire curriculum immediately.
FOREVER ACCESS TO COURSE MATERIALS
Once you start your journey with us into yoga teacher training, we are here to support you for a lifetime! You get unlimited, forever access to all curriculum and course materials. This beats combing through notes from a lecture any day!
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY - LIFETIME ACCESS TO SUPPORT GROUPS
You also get unlimited membership to our online support groups and facebook groups.
Please feel free to contact us or visit our FAQ page for more information.
About the instructor
Steph has 25 years of experience in yoga and movement. Her understanding of yoga and the human body has been influenced by lifelong dancing and holistic health. She found her life’s purpose in helping people become happier and healthier through her own healing journey.
Steph assists her students in knowing the joy and wonderment of integrating the mind and body. She encourages an authentic and life-nurturing practice, one that brings greater consciousness to each moment and every movement of the body with a heavy emphasis on breath. With a masters degree in counseling, Stephanie brings fun, acceptance and a down to earth approach to her classes. She completed her 200 hour training with Nancy Candea at Yoga Impact in New Jersey and her 300 hour training with Chris Loebsack at Boundless Yoga Studio in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. She is a certified pelvic yoga instructor from Leslie Howard and a certified restorative yoga instructor from Lauren Eckstrom. Steph founded Yoga & Ayurveda Center with her husband, Ron. When she isn’t on her mat, Stephanie can be found volunteering, enjoying her husband, children and granddaughter, dancing and cooking. She enjoys serving on the Education Committee of Yoga Alliance.
What others have been saying about this course:
Employed, Insured & Thriving as a Yoga Teacher Now!
More than satisfied! I finished last month. The certificate is issued from Steph's yoga studio and comes in the mail within 2 days, although I could download a computerized version instantly. I applied at a studio where I practice. I am now on th...
Feel competent as a yoga teacher
I finished the program and am competently teaching yoga! I picked up classes at a studio and a gym near my home! This program gave me everything I need and more to be a competent yoga teacher in a well-organized structure and the explanations as...
Convenient, affordable and HIGH QUALITY
There are a lot of options for yoga teacher training programs, and I did a deep search for an online training. Online Yoga School Teacher Training had a lot of positive reviews. What I liked most about this program is that it is convenient and af...
This first course has really helped me with Life on and off the mat. I have so many thanks and appreciation for the amount information that I have learned and can work through the rest of my existence here. I am beyond grateful for this program. ...
Best decision I ever made
As a retired mother of adult children, I have been seeking purpose. It began with the yoga philosophy course and then led me to this teacher training. It has really helped me to deepen my own practice. I don't know if I will or won't teach yoga....